Work for us
As a growing and ambitious business, we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If that’s you then we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch at:
Helping companies to communicate their unique story to all stakeholders across both digital and print: a senior role at the heart of our fast-developing business
Design Portfolio is seeking a talented and passionate corporate communications consultant to join our Content and Strategy team.
Content sits at the heart of Design Portfolio’s compelling client proposition. The Content and Strategy team is pivotal in building an in-depth knowledge of corporate communications across print and digital, guiding clients on best practice reporting, understanding the regulatory landscape and working closely with designers to help capture the essence of a company’s investment case, culture and equity story.
You will be required to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses to quickly understand how they work and to gain a solid understanding of their evolving communications landscape, helping to advise them on how best to tell their story, consistently across multiple channels. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- develop and present solutions to clients’ challenges in reporting areas such as corporate governance, sustainability, business model, implementation of new regulatory requirements and risk management;
- work effectively across multiple teams to provide content direction and support on a wide range of projects including branding, video, marketing, website development and sustainability reporting;
- lead thought leadership projects, such as events, whitepapers and research reports and regularly contribute to company blogs;
- support with marketing collateral and come up with new ways to promote Design Portfolio; and
- help with the day to day management and development of the team.
- For this role, we are looking for a candidate who:
- has experience working in the corporate communications and stakeholder relations industry;
- has experience in and a wide-ranging understanding of sustainability reporting;
- has engaging and confident presentation skills and techniques for both client meetings and pitches;
- has some experience in communicating detailed research in an accessible and understandable way;
- is able to collate, understand and identify data trends; and
- is sociable with a positive, can-do attitude.
To apply for this role, please provide your CV to email@example.com with an indication of your salary expectations.
Please note in providing your CV to Design Portfolio you are agreeing to your personal information being kept on file by Design Portfolio for a period of up to two months before being deleted from our systems, unless you ask us to retain it for a longer period of time or the recruitment process continues beyond this period of time. Your personal information is important to us and will be kept within a secure environment.
We firmly believe it’s the dedication and enthusiasm of our team which drives the future success of our business. We work hard to ensure our values promote an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture for all of our people to work and socialise in and are highly committed to investing in the training and development of our people.
“There are lots of opportunities to develop here. I’ve personally worked across a number of departments to increase my knowledge and add to my skill set and enjoy the training on offer to help me grow within my role.”
Senior Account Manager
We like to do what we can to make Design Portfolio a place where people feel appreciated and rewarded. For starters we offer a competitive pension contribution, private health care, income protection and a profit share bonus scheme. We also like to go that extra mile with things like paying towards gym membership, additional holidays for extended service and birthdays, Christmas, summer parties, a charity incentive day and lots more.