Work for us
As a growing and ambitious business, we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team. If that’s you then we would love to hear from you.
Please get in touch at:
A junior role at the heart of our fast-developing business
Design Portfolio is seeking an enthusiastic and bright-minded person to join our growing team, with excellent writing skills and a business analytical yet creative approach.
The research and strategy team at Design Portfolio is responsible for building an in-depth knowledge of corporate communications across print, digital and video, guiding clients on best practice reporting and communications, negotiating the regulatory landscape and working closely with designers to help capture the essence of a company’s investment case and equity story.
You will be required to get under the skin of our clients’ businesses to quickly understand how they work and to gain a solid understanding of their evolving communications landscape, helping to advise them on how best to tell their story.
Your main responsibilities would be to:
- contribute towards research projects in digital, sustainability and wider corporate communications;
- manage and populate monthly industry news via the internal “Newsflow” and via DP blogs;
- support with team admin and library management; and
- contribute towards client presentations.
For this role, we are looking for a candidate who:
- is interested in research and analysing trends and developments;
- has some experience in corporate communications, preferably through work experience;
- has a basic understanding of business and finance;
- has an engaging and professional writing style;
- is proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel;
- is ambitious, willing to learn and would eventually like to be presenting to clients; and
- is sociable and most importantly has a positive attitude.
We like to think of ourselves as a non-family, family business. We might be growing and have a network of offices but our values stand firm and we continue to be a close-knit team with regular get togethers and team building activities. We care deeply about our clients and the quality of our work; we’re very proud of our collaborations and the sharing of great ideas and sound knowledge; and we have a fantastic track record of nurturing and investing in our team. So if you’re looking to progress your career and would like a home within a business that you can play an important part in developing, then please send your CVs to email@example.com.
No agencies please.
We firmly believe it’s the dedication and enthusiasm of our team which drives the future success of our business. We work hard to ensure our values promote an inclusive, collaborative and supportive culture for all of our people to work and socialise in and are highly committed to investing in the training and development of our people.
“There are lots of opportunities to develop here. I’ve personally worked across a number of departments to increase my knowledge and add to my skill set and enjoy the training on offer to help me grow within my role.”
We like to do what we can to make Design Portfolio a place where people feel appreciated and rewarded. For starters we offer a competitive pension contribution, private health care, income protection and a profit share bonus scheme. We also like to go that extra mile with things like paying towards gym membership, additional holidays for extended service and birthdays, Christmas and summer parties and lots more inbetween.