Stay informed with regulations, insights & events by joining our mailer
Tuesday 27 November saw over 700 guests gather at the Hilton on Park Lane for the annual Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) Awards. Design Portfolio was proud to be both a sponsor and shortlisted at these distinguished awards.
The ICSA Awards is one of the largest events of its kind in the UK. Each year it recognises and celebrates excellence in governance and annual reporting, rewarding the work and achievements of companies, teams and individuals across the sector.
This year Design Portfolio was a sponsor of the Annual Report of the Year - Small Cap and AIM Award, which was presented by our Research and Strategy Director to the well-deserved winner.
We were pleased and fortunate that our client Petra Diamonds was also shortlisted in this category.
The champagne reception was plentiful with wonderful views of Hyde Park and the venue was decorated beautifully with stunning chandeliers adorning the ballroom. Guests mingled and networked in the great hall, eagerly awaiting what the night had in store.
Soon enough, the dining room doors were opened and guests took their seats for the evening to officially begin.
This year’s awards were hosted by the fabulous Jo Caulfield, who was a hit with the whole room.
As guests indulged in a delicious three-course meal, the winners were announced as follows:
- Strategic Report of the Year – Derwent London plc and Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
- Remuneration Report of the Year – Hammerson plc
- Sustainability Disclosure of the Year – Vodafone plc
- Board Disclosure of the Year – SSE plc
- Audit Disclosure of the Year – United Utilities plc
- Risk Disclosure of the Year – Smith & Nephew plc
- Annual Report of the Year – Small Cap and AIM – Biffa plc
- Annual Report of the Year – FTSE 250 – Hammerson plc
- Annual Report of the Year – FTSE 100 – SSE plc
- Best Investor Engagement – Legal and General Investment Management
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting of the Year – Centrica PLC
- Service Provider of the Year – Company Matters, Link Asset Services
- Governance Project of the Year – University Hospitals of Derby and Burton NHS Foundation Trust – NHS Merger
- The One to Watch – Anna Machin - ARK
- Team of the Year – Quilter plc
- Governance Professional of the Year – Alison Chan – Alexandra Rose Charity
- Company Secretary of the Year – Miranda Craig – The Sage Group plc
- Outstanding Achievement – David Jackson
The evening concluded with the opportunity for attendees and winners to celebrate the success of the night.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Design Portfolio is an award-winning corporate communications agency. If you would like our support, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.